HSCC - Cadwell Park 13th April

For those interested in competing 4 cylinder Morgans

Moderator: John Clarke

John Clarke
Anti spam question: MSA

HSCC - Cadwell Park 13th April

Post by John Clarke »

Did anyone compete at this meeting? How did they get on?
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Re: HSCC - Cadwell Park 13th April

Post by Leigh Sebba »

John see MST results which show no mogs in 70s roadsports and a couple of +4s in Historic Roadsports – Jonathan Rushton 10th and class win (lap 2.06) and Mark Hoble 13th (lap 2.13) – cloudy / wet.

http://www.tsl-timing.com/?loc=club&sea ... ntid=81556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
John Clarke

Post by John Clarke »

Thanks Leigh

A good showing by the +4s with Jonathon Rushton and Mark Hoble finishing 1st and 3rd in class =D> split by the TR5 of Colin Sharp. What happened to that white TR5 of Chris Burbury that gave me so much grief at Donington?

regards

john
Mark Hoble

Post by Mark Hoble »

A great result for Jonathon Rushton in the wet. He won the class. This along with John Clarke's result at Donington means that the Morgans are mixing it with the TRs at last !

Chris B had clutch trouble and didn't race. I wobbled around like a wally on my Yokohamas.

Mark
John Clarke

Post by John Clarke »

You could try AVONs, they're brilliant in the wet....I believe Yoko's have the edge in the dry...but then you're into a set of wets and drys. I tried this one season with a heavily scrubbed set of AVONs for the dry and non scrubbed AVONs for the wet. Every time I assembled on the grid with my "drys", it started to rain. When I predicted rain and went out to the assembly area on my "wets", the sun came out!!!! The grief was unbearable. I now just have one set....life has become so much easier and its one less thing to worry about waiting for that red light to go out.