1965 Plus Four For Sale

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Mark Shears

1965 Plus Four For Sale

Post by Mark Shears »

The ex: David Threadingham ex:Andy Simm Plus Four is on the market after a comprehensive overhaul by its currant owner.

See Jim Lowrys website and look under Cars For Sale http://www.historique.co.uk
Bob Bull

Re: 1965 Plus Four For Sale

Post by Bob Bull »

Mark,
Why would an owner of currants need a Morgan anyway? Is he a fruiterer?
Maybe, following the events of Saturday, you might avail yourself of the opportunity to acquire a spare car!

Sorry to be picky about your English, but having suffered at the hands of some of the more erudite members of the Forum myself, I could not pass up the chance to demonstrate my own grasp of the English langwidge.

Nice to meet up again on the weekend.

Regards,

Bob
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mark Shears

Re: 1965 Plus Four For Sale

Post by Mark Shears »

Hi Bob,

Back off holiday now and into work! Well done for spotting the (deliberate) spelling mistake! Richard P. and I will explain one day!

Since returning from sun,sea and sand in Algarve have found reason for graunching noise - the impact of the errant Midget was directly on the bolt that holds the rear spring in the spring hanger.

This has allowed the spring and U bolt to move allowing the back axle to move sideways. As I raced it moved a little each time at every right hand corner and consequently the nearside wheel was moving forward and rubbing on the inside of the wheel arch. In turn the propshaft was rubbing on its cover.

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour!

Great definitive report by the way on the Finals Meeting - only spoilt by some drivel about a girl called Holly?!

Cheers

Mark